Edie Mirman is an American voice actress best known for Television and Feature work. Revoicing hundreds of episodes of series work in the United States and abroad. Also for many animated characters including the voice of Fujiko Mine from Tales of the Wolf, and also for both Miriya Parina Sterling and Nova Satori from Robotech. She is also the voice of Gatomon and Angewomon in the Digimon series. She is credited alternately as Penny Sweet and Edie S. Mirman. She is the owner of Edie's Gourmet Looping, specializing in ADR/Looping for Film and Television. Wrote The Dibbledab Tale, It's a Girl Thing, Homer and Althea.
Mirman was born in Bronx, NY.
- The Castle of Cagliostro - Fujiko Mine (Streamline dub)
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind - Additional Voices (2005 Disney version)
- My Neighbor Totoro - Miss Hara, Kanta's Aunt (Troma dub)
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Ursula, Barsa (Streamline dub)
- Porco Rosso - Gina (JAL Dub)
- Howl's Moving Castle - Additional Voices
- From Up on Poppy Hill - Hana Matsuzaki
- The Wind Rises - Jiro's Mother