This page lists all Ghibli Wiki policies.
- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: When a community has established formatting, it’s important to adhere to that, especially when spoiler content is involved.
File use policy
- Please give files a clear, understandable name, preferably with reference to the relevant character/s and episode, not something like "5872895629.jpg", "Screenshot-001.png", etc.
- Before uploading, check if this file had been already uploaded. Duplicate files will be removed.
- Please upload files in either JPG or PNG format. In some cases, SVG files are also allowed.
- Please don't forget to set image licensing when uploading it. File copyright information should be present on the file description page.
- Please don't upload anime screencaps with subtitles visible.
- Upload only files related to the official production. No fanart allowed.
- Every file must have a .
What you are NOT allowed to do:
- Upload images unrelated to Studio Ghibli works.
- Upload poor quality images.
- Only original videos related to Studio Ghibli works are allowed.
- Fan videos such as AMVs, MADs, etc. are not allowed.
Please note that violation of these rules may result in a ban of up to 2 weeks.
If you have any suggestions regarding these policies, you can contact any of wiki's administrators.