Together with Ghibli producer Yoshiaki Nishimura, Yonebayashi left Studio Ghibli in December 2014 after 18 years, and established Studio Ponoc in June 2015. His first film as Director at Studio Ponoc is Mary and the Witch's Flower.
- Princess Mononoke (In-Between Animator)
- My Neighbors the Yamadas (In-Between Animator)
- Spirited Away (Animator)
- Howl's Moving Castle (Animator)
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea (Animator)
- The Secret World of Arrietty (Director)
- From Up on Poppy Hill (Animator)
- The Wind Rises (Animator)
- When Marnie Was There (Director)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.