Mamoru Fujisawa (藤澤守 Fujisawa Mamoru), professionally known as Joe Hisaishi (久石譲 Hisaishi Joe), is a Japanese composer who composed a lot of music for Studio Ghibli movies. The first major scores he composed were Hajime Ningen Gyatoruz and Robokko Beeton.
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984)
- Castle in the Sky (1986)
- My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
- Kiki's Delivery Service (1989)
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Ocean Waves (1993) (trailer music)
- Princess Mononoke (1997)
- Spirited Away (2001)
- Mei and the Kittenbus (TV short) (2002)
- Howl's Moving Castle (2004)
- Ponyo (2008)
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (video game) (2011)
- The Wind Rises (2013)
- The Tale of the Princess Kaguya (2013)
Joe Hisaishi is inspired by European composers such as L. van Beethoven, W.A. Mozart and J.S. Bach.