Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here. If you are interested in the new discussions feature, you can request it through Special:Contact.
- Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your mobile device visitors.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow contributors.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:03, September 17, 2017 (UTC)
Thank you so much :D — MechQueste talk 01:19, September 17, 2017 (UTC)
Hi, MechQueste! I'm currently in the process of creating and adding templates into articles (such as infoboxes and navigational templates). However, I may need to edit some MediaWiki pages in order for some templates to work, which requires admin rights to do so. Can you grant me admin rights to edit those pages? You can remove my right any time if you found me doing anything out of line. If not, can you help me to edit those pages?
I have also worked as admin for other wikis. Since Studio Ghibli has made so of my favorite animated films, I really hope you can give me the chance to serve this wiki. Thanks! - Naikiw (talk) 13:30, December 16, 2017 (UTC)
Hi Naikiw, what are your proposals for changes? Thanks. — MechQueste talk 03:13, January 26, 2018 (UTC)
- Hi Naikiw
Community App ResponseEdit
Ok. Take your time ;) I won't bug you about it for now.
Hi! I was wondering, how did you make the makurokuroske (soot sprites) into a (how u call it..) click button?
- Hi! It only works on wiki sites. It is a special configuration. To get it on your own, you have to manually get it installed. MechQueste 23:33, September 20, 2019 (UTC)