The NHK (日本放送協会 , Nippon Hōsō Kyōkai), also called the Japan Broadcasting Corporation, is Japan's public broadcaster. NHK, which has always been known by this romanized initialism in Japanese, is a statutory corporation funded by viewers' payments of a television license fee.
NHK operates two terrestrial television channels (NHK General TV and NHK Educational TV), four satellite television channels (NHK BS1 and NHK BS Premium; as well as two ultra-high-definition television channels, NHK BS4K and NHK BS8K), and three radio networks (NHK Radio 1, NHK Radio 2, and NHK FM).
NHK also provides an international broadcasting service, known as NHK World-Japan. NHK World-Japan is composed of NHK World TV, NHK World Premium, and the shortwave radio service Radio Japan (RJ). World Radio Japan also makes some of its programs available on the Internet.
- How Princess Mononoke Was Born (2001)
- Hayao Miyazaki and the Ghibli Museum (2005)
- The Work of Toshio Suzuki (2006)
- How Ponyo Was Born (2009)
- Poppy Hill - 300 Days of War Between Father and Son (2011)
- Ghibli's Bookshelf (2011)
- The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness (2013)
- Until The End of The Creation of When Marnie Was There (2015)
- Never-Ending Man: Hayao Miyazaki (2016)
- NHK Image File: I Want To Meet This Person - Isao Takahata, Animation Film Director (2018)
- 10 Years with Hayao Miyazaki (2019)