She was voiced by Naomi Uno in the Japanese version and Liliana Mumy in the English version.
Nonoko has black hair.
She typically wears a beige shirt with a white collar and orange skirt.
- The name Nonoko is written in kanji/hiragana (のの子), which has no special meaning except the kanji "子" means "child". However, when part of the name Nono is written in kanji (音乃, 乃々, 希望 or 紀乃), it could possibly mean:
- 音乃 - "sound" (音) (no) and "from" (乃) (no).
- 乃々 - "from".
- 希望 - "hope, wish, aspiration".
- 紀乃 - "chronicle" (紀) (no) and "from" (乃) (no).
- Nonoko's surname Yamada means "mountain, hill" (山) (yama) and "field, rice paddy" (田) (ta/da).